Tuesday 25 March 2014

Naughty Nuriye, Super Human Women, Aleesha Young, and Downsizing to Physique

Don't panic, neither of them are about to "go physique", but Naughty Nuriye does have a little message for those female bodybuilders who are downsizing...

imagebam.com

from Nuriye's diary, 13th March 2014

VERY IMPRESSED
The industry of female bodybuilding is really under attack. We are seeing females downsize for the sake of what the organizations are saying they want. These, my friends, are the girls who bodybuild for the stage.There is a handful of us that bodybuild for life, to walk the streets as super human women. I have always said I will not work my ass off to look "average" aka physique, figure, bikini and do any of you find humor in the women who have crossed over to physique and still market themselves as bodybuilders...???

I happened to fall on a video of Aleesha Young today doing some REAL leg training and I was super impressed!



I have never met Aleesha but I do know she is a real fan favorite and I know why! Aleesha is a real bodybuilder and should be very proud of all the "meat" she has worked so hard to get! Nothing but respect for this girl and I wish her all the success as she continues to bodybuild. I will always support a woman who stays true to the definition of female bodybuilding and I know all of you will do the same. For the rest of the women who downsize because of society, the stage, or because they just cant hang, they can kiss my 18 inch hard, veiny arms, oh and my 27 inch quads and my 18 inch calves!! LOL...

imagebam.com

XOXO
Nuriye ;)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Well said Nuriye.
    I agree, I'm so disappointed when a female bodybuilder downsizes. Like Nuriye says, be true to yourself, look the way you look because YOU want to look that way. I hate it when a big bunch of women lose hard earned muscle to comply to all this bullshit in the competitions.
    The one good thing about it is that you find out who the women are who ARE staying true to themselves. There's more than a handful of female bodybuilders who have decided that they ain't gonna change for a bunch of judges. Love the video of Aleesha btw, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I couldn't agree with Nuriye more.

    It is a shame that they're trying to kill female bodybuilding. You'd figure in the age of the internet and all that they would be able to reach out more people who maybe wouldn't have found FBB's attractive or inspiring. I know they'll never have mainstream acceptance, but they could broaden their audience/support...

    And that Aleesha video is fantastic. She's one of my favorite FBB's going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like FBBs downsizing either, that is such a shame...
    The bigger, the better!

    ReplyDelete