Friday 4 April 2014

Back Is Beautiful: Freaky Fantasy Favourites

For our final offering of Back Is Beautiful week, a selection of favourites, a little bit of fantasy, and (everybody's favourite) some proper female muscle freakiness.

imagebam.com
No, I'm not the biggest fan of "excessive" tattoos (although it is nice of her to wear a reminder of what I should be doing more of) but yes, I want to cup her lats in my hands and give them a good squeeze to see if they are as hard and sexy as they look.

imagebam.com
If I could have my "give a back massage to the Crossitter of your choice" wish right now, hot (and sweaty) Danielle Sidell would be the only name on the shortlist.

FREAKY!
imagebam.com imagebam.com
Anne Freitas' rightly famous "Christmas tree" erector spinae (that's spinal erector muscles to you and me). Also known as "those abs things in your lower back".

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Back is most definitely beautiful. The genetically-gifted Nancy Lewis (left) and Desiree Ellis display the results of their hard work (and more besides).

imagebam.com
Emily Ingram, an NPC Physique competitor from Georgia (and mother of four) needs a better camera and could probably break your fingers with her rhomboids.

FREAKY!
imagebam.com
Yep, I'm calling freaky on Georgina McConnell. Not because her back is freaky like Freitas-freaky (although if she keeps going as she has until now, that is going to be a very real possibility at some stage), but rather because of her incredible development for her age. The biggest and best 19-year-old back on the planet.

imagebam.com
FMS favourite Danielle Reardon (see Hot and Hard 100 #32) puts the muscle into the physique class with her back in this nicely-lit (I wonder if by accident or design?) shot taken in the countdown to her recent revelatory appearance in St. Louis.

FREAKY!
imagebam.com imagebam.com
When Ruthie Lucchesi (left) and Jacqueline "Jay" Fuchs spread their lats, they stay spread [eh? - ed.]. Jay's latissimus dorsi, in particular, seem to go on forever, and make her waist look absolutely tiny in comparison. Freaky and very very sexy.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Athena Signakis' back seems to be pure muscle with a thin layer of skin over it. A living anatomical sculpture. And one I can quite easily picture myself attempting to massage, attempting because I press as hard as I can but can't make any impact on those slabs of granite (and meanwhile Athena lies there, feeling nothing and wondering whether I've started yet). And if you can pull your eyes away from that magnificent sight for a moment, check out Aleesha Young and what I can only describe as her "lat overhang". Mouth-watering female muscle meat right there.

FANTASY!
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Pure fantasy. Shredded contest-ready (and tanned up) backs just waiting for you to warm up your hands and apply that oil. And make sure you don't miss any of those little crevices between her bulging muscles. Get your fingers right in there. I'm feeling light-headed just thinking about it. The pleasure of actually doing it would no doubt leave me in need of some resuscitation. From the top: Karina Nascimento, marvellous Mindy O'Brien, and I don't know but feel I should. Please, if you do know whose succulent back this is, comment below, or email 6ft1swell@gmail.com.

SUPER FREAKY!
imagebam.com
Maria Rita Penteado and the only erector spinae I know of that make Anne Freitas want to "work harder on the lower back". Abs on the back. Incredible. I mean, how do you even flex them? Nothing happens when I do it. Try it for yourself!

OK, then. One more...

imagebam.com

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That impressive "anon" back is, I believe, Anne Sheehan Dudash.

    Pumpitup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of amazing pictures in this article! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete