Sunday 13 April 2014

Favourites Fortnight

Favourite Angie Salvagno Quotes

Once in a while, that incorrigible potty-mouth Angela Salvagno does, in the course of one of her very naughty video clips, say something that I actually want to hear.

I've picked a top 5. Enjoy!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

My muscles are bigger than most guys'. And I love it. I love showing off my muscles, and I love watching people's reaction. They always ask to touch my muscles. They wanna feel how hard they are. And I let 'em. I let 'em touch these arms. And once they touch, once they feel how hard they are, they wanna keep on touching 'em.

imagebam.com

I have to tell you I absolutely love, LOVE my muscles. Every time I look at myself I get so turned on by them. They are SO sexy. Big... hard... and they feel SO good.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Me in a wedding dress with my muscles, walking down the aisle. As I move, you hear the threads of the dress ripping, and the more I move the bigger my muscles get. They just expand through that white dress. Walking in high shoes down the aisle. These thighs stretching my tight white nylons till they practically come right off. What do you think your family would do as my muscles grow bigger and bigger?

imagebam.com imagebam.com

You want it. You wanna touch it, you wanna feel it. You wanna worship me, don't you? You wanna get on your knees and worship every inch of my powerful muscular body. You wanna feel this strong, powerful body all day long, don't you?


























I love being a muscle freak. Fuck I LOVE being a muscle freak!!!

Gif by ShirtRippers2.0

More of my favourite things tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy Angelas provokations, as she is the best out there.
    What I cannot stand is her fake boobs.
    Her boobs make this muscle mum so "avarage human"...

    ReplyDelete