Thursday 9 October 2014

Olympia Review 2014: "My Olympia"

When we asked you lovely readers if you wouldn't mind sharing your experiences of the Olympia weekend ("My Olympia": Contributions Wanted!), we weren't expecting to get thousands of responses, but we had hoped we'd get more than one!

Fortunately, it's beaut (as the man himself might say), all the way from Australia - so you should bear in mind while reading that because of the time difference, the Ms Olympia was on Friday 19th September, but it was already Saturday 20th in Oz.


"Ozzy's Olympia"

As usual, like many lovers of big muscles (I should probably say "addict", by the way) I was impatiently waiting for this year Ms Olympia, mostly to see our "real" Queen of Muscle Alina, and to drool in front of Anne Freitas's unbelievable ass...

And I was not disappointed!

This Saturday, I was working, but I could not stop thinking about what was taking place at the same time, far, far away from me. I was thinking, "At this moment, maybe Alina is on stage, maybe she's winning this Ms O", or "In what state of mind are all of those ladies?" and, of course, "How can those judges stay calm during the show? I mean, they HAVE to jerk off at least once, don't they? Just to be able to do their job quietly!"


And the morning passed, and during the lunchtime break, I quickly went online to check if there were any vids or pics of the event... And they were all available!!! I immediately looked at them, of course, but I had to go back to work, so I only looked at what was most important to me: Anne's ass! And, oh boy, it was really, really difficult not to wank immediately but I had to wait...

imagebam.com imagebam.com

All afternoon I couldn't get the pics of her out of my head. One in particular... I was continually thinking about her crotch. She looked like she had developed some new muscles, and that her vagina had now totally mutated into some new thing! And, all the time, I was thinking "Oh my god, how good it must be to be inside it..."

And when I came back home, it was too late to jerk off, because my girlfriend was already there... I had to wait until Monday (!!!) to finally release my load in front of Anne's magnificent ass... And, of course, I'd had the image in my mind for two days, so it was only a formality to do it... it took only a few seconds before I ejaculated...

A week after, I'm still obsessed by this picture, and I've already jerked off twice in front of it today...

Many thanks to Ozzy for taking the time to share his Olympia weekend experience.

Check out Ozzy Female Muscle "The Blog of a Man Who Loves Muscular Women", sadly rarely updated these days, but there's a fair old archive to explore nevertheless.

If Ozzy has inspired you to write about whatever it was you were thinking and doing during the Olympia weekend, please email me: 6ft1swell@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing your stories.

Thanks again to Ozzy!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! And by the way, just a detail, I'm French, not Australian... ;)

    ReplyDelete