Thursday 5 February 2015

Swell Digs: The World of Jennifer Zeff

#assandtittiesandguns

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

And much more more besides...

imagebam.com

Recently, and I'm almost ashamed to admit it, I've become rather, er... let's say "fascinated" by the Florida-based Physique competitor Jennifer Zeff. Sadly I'm only able to experience her world through what she and her "crew" - more about them in a bit - share on social media. But though my experience of The World of Zeff is very much vicarious, that hasn't prevented me from enjoying myself there so far!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

I got my first taste of Zeff World last July, when, unusually, I had a bit of time on my hands. Wanting to spend it wisely, I decided to check out the contest gallery of the Physique division at the NPC Southern States. There was something about the lady who had finished 2nd in Class "B". I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was at first, but there was definitely something fascinating about her. Jennifer Zeff was her name. She had first competed in 2013, in Figure, and now here she was, ten months later, making her Physique debut. I compared the pics from the two shows...

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

And suddenly I could see what it was about her that was so exciting me. She was, unsurprisingly, both more muscular and more defined now. But that wasn't it. Of course! I thought to myself, no flexing in Figure, yes flexing in Physique. She looked kind of happy as a Figure competitor with those quarter turns and all - she obviously enjoyed her stage time - but as a Physique competitor, a Physique competitor who gets to flex, the more I gazed at the pictures, the more I was convinced that Ms Zeff was truly loving the fact she was actually getting to flex her glorious contest ready body for the audience. Yes. I was sure. She was loving every single moment of it.

imagebam.com

A trip to her Instagram page only confirmed my suspicions. Selfie when she wakes up. Selfie in the car on the way to the gym. Selfies at the gym - before, during, and, in the locker room all pumped up, after. Selfie in the car on the way from the gym etc., etc.

imagebam.com

But it soon became apparent that Planet Zeff was occupied by more than Jennifer, her muscles and her incredibly attractive self-admiration. There were others there too.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

A whole crew.

imagebam.com

But one inhabitant of Le Monde Zeff turned out to be favoured above the others. One enjoys privileges that others do not. She turned out to be Tara Koenke: Bikini competitor, professional photographer, and Jennifer Zeff's other half.

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Remmber that old Groucho Marx joke about not wanting to belong to any club that would have you as a member? Well, and with apologies to the great man, I think that having seen The World of Jennifer Zeff, I'll adapt that to say that I wouldn't want to belong to any club more than the club that would never (in a million years) let me in. Swell has a new goal, a new ambition, a new dream: to get himself onto Team Zeff!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

There's plenty more Jennifer on her significent other's Instagram, and you might also want to check out Tara's website to see a bit of her portfolio. Let's finish with a bit of Tara in action (I'm sure Jennifer would approve) guest posing at the contest that got Swell so fascinated with La Zeff in the first place, last year's NPC Southern Staes.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment