Thursday 7 July 2016

Summer Break I: Day 4

In the past, FMS has tended to close up shop for weeks over the summer, usually during August. We've tried not to leave you FMS-less on those occasions, and have consequently come up with ideas like Legs Month, August Picture Post, and, last year, While the Slave's Away to tide you over while we're sunning ourselves.

This year we're not shutting up the offices for one long holiday but a series of shorter breaks, but our commitment to give you at least one stunning example of female muscle heat to look at every day remains. So this year it's Summer Breaks, and this week we're taking our first of the year. We hope you enjoy our selections.

NG!!!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Top 5 today, no Olympia invite... [IFBB Dallas] Europa has always been such an amazing show and I love competing here. I got second last year, this year I got 5th - with a much tighter package. It is a little hard I'm not gonna lie, because I am an athlete and I train to be the best, and I came in my best the rest was up to the judges. Nonetheless I loved being up on stage after taking a year off, it felt absolutely amazing! We will get feedback to see what I need to work on, irregardless I'm always working on me, to be better every day!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Can't help feeling a bit sorry for Tina. She seemed a bit upset by her placing. And you don't need to convince me that IFBB judges sometimes get it wrong. But at the same time, I'm finding it a little hard to care that much. As long as she keeps doing contest shape photoshoots all dolled up and wearing next to nothing... NG!!!

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com

Perhaps the judges got a bit overwhelmed. Perhaps when Tina came onto the stage, thigh muscles quivering as she strode forward in her Figure heels, more than one judge was so overcome with such a bad case of The NGs that his shaking hand wrote down a 1 that looked suspiciously like a 5 and sealed Tina's fate right there. It's a theory!

imagebam.com

Over on Tina's Instagram, there's much much love. And it's not all one way.

imagebam.com

Not one single comment goes unnoticed, she says. I read everyone of them. I will respond to you guys once I have a chance, much love xoxo

More Tina on FMS in the Hot and Hard 100 (#46) and in our original NG!!! post.

No comments:

Post a Comment