Tuesday 28 February 2017

2017 Hot and Hard 100 Voting: Final Day!

imagebam.com

There comes a point when the weight she is lifting becomes almost as sexy...

Sadly, I don't know this hot hard lady's name, but maybe you do, and maybe you should include her in your lastminute.com Hot and Hard 100 selection for 2017.

Today is "officially" the final day for voting - comment box below or email to 6ft1swell@gmail.com - but as I probably won't have time to start tallying up the votes before this weekend, entries received in the next few days will almost certainly still be included - especially if they come with some glowing praise for the blog!

Hurry! Hurry!

2 comments:

  1. Great find there. That's cross Fitter Lisa Warren.

    Pumpitup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself doffing my chapeau once again!

      Delete