Saturday 18 February 2017

On Display

imagebam.com

This gem turned up on the forums recently, the owner of the beautiful back unknown. The picture bears all the hallmarks of The Madness. It's slightly blurred, slightly shaky, apparently shot surreptitiously. A female muscle head unable to stop themselves capturing "the day I went to the store and found the woman of my dreams there".

I think I would lose it right then and there if I actually saw this! reads one of the many comments that now accompany the image. Sympathy for The Madness. We know we would do what is technically the "wrong" thing and invade this woman's privacy too.

Never seen anything like this at my local 7-11, laments another. And there's the rub. Been lovin' female muscle a long time, and I can count the number of times I've come across a proper muscular female in a public place on the fingers of one hand. Or maybe both hands, but less than 10 sightings in 30 plus years is not a great average, is it?

Every time it is deliciously exciting. Every time I fall foul of The Madness, and though I've not always been as fast with the camera as our convenience store photographer, I have found the urge irresistible on occasion, and have a little collection of self-snapped muscular calves to show for it, which I'm not too proud of (but will never delete).

imagebam.com

I didn't take this one. I'm not nearly that good!

I'm never going to run into Kashma by the car park. I'm never going to stop at a red light and see Sarah Bäckman waiting to cross. I'm never going to go and pay for my parking and have to wait, open-mouthed, while Linda Durbesson gets her ticket.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

However, with a little creative thinking, and drawing on my own experiences, I can imagine how exciting it would be to do so, and after some consideration agree with the forum poster who "would lose it right then and there". It is probably best for all concerned that my public sightings of muscle women have been extremely rare!

imagebam.com

I mean, Valeska Bruzzi here looks a tad startled by whatever the whoever who is not taking the picture is doing. Are they up a tree? She seems to be looking kind of upwards. Anyway, poor thing looks so startled that she's about to take her tight tiny shorts off, and I know I would hate to be responsible for that, wouldn't you?

Fortunately, muscle women don't need us to take surreptitious shots of them for us to see them out and about in public places, and while I'm sure we've all heard plenty about those who cover up their muscles in public to avoid attracting attention, there are plenty of muscular women who are more than happy to put it all on display.

imagebam.com

Women like Aida Enoki Linares (and that guy's face says it all).

imagebam.com

Aida was Peruvian Physique champ in 2015 (not sure since then - she has a 0 posts 800+ followers Instagram and a rarely updated Twitter), and I think these pics are from around the time she won that national championship. Not shy though, is she? And not short of admirers eager to get a souvenir of the evening they ran into the woman of their dreams showing off all her contest ready muscles. And - guy in the photo two up excepted - note they don't seem to have not lost it right then and there!

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Surrounded by drooling men...

imagebam.com

And the odd woman too.

imagebam.com

She's at or outside a Fitness Expo it seems, not the most hostile territory for a muscular woman, and she's making the most of it, loving the attention her muscles get her, revelling in her "otherness", the fact she's so special, so unique. And that confidence, that pride in the muscular physiques they have built, is exactly what I think makes the muscle woman in public candid (how niche are we this week?) so arousing.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Even if she's not overtly flexing (as with above, left to right, Georgia Sims, Maggie Nichols and you know who), what she's wearing has been carefully chosen to show off her muscular assets. Out and about she goes - and let the gawping begin!

imagebam.com

They must know, right? Know that for every snigger or hurtful remark there are just as many guys (and girls) who are in total awe, and who will, as soon as she goes out of sight, need a trip to the nearest bathroom for some alone time (probably just the guys that one), and who will never ever forget the moment she walked by.

Or bought food.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Actually, this makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Gym, sleep... what's the other big thing in a muscle woman's life? FOOD! Of course! Source of protein and, er, other stuff.

She's hungry, sometimes very hungry. We started in a convenience store, we now move on to the supermarket, and look, she's showing off her veiny arms in the cereal aisle, and doesn't seem too displeased to be having her picture taken...

imagebam.com

Where else can the chances of encountering a muscular female be so high?

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Oh, right. Food again.

imagebam.com

And look how much of it! Rhi Rhi (above) - I don't know much about her but I know what I like - looks like she's going to be there a while (I am assuming she eats in the style of the lady she appears to be), which gives the guy in red behind her a fair amount of time to convince his buddy to swap places. Hope he's got some money.

imagebam.com

And apparently, as well as the food, a drink or two is not considered the worst thing in the world either. Apparently, it's quite common for alcohol to be consumed backstage before contests. For real. A glass of wine for a better pump, says Vicky Moutopoulou (below), which can only mean she intends to treat the rest of the restaurant to her muscle goddess muscles swelling up as the evening progresses.

imagebam.com

And enjoying it.

When the wine starts working, she says, veins popping on her beautiful bicep...

imagebam.com

I would definitely lose it right then and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment